Happy Birth-weekend to me! I turned 29 this year and I'm not feeling so young 8 months pregnant, tired, winded, achy, and huge! But it didn't stop me from eating TONS this weekend!
Wednesday-lunch with Mom and Lisa
Thursday (the actual day)-Birthday breakfast with friends, afternoon nap and the movies-17 Again (Zac Efron may be replacing my long time Brad Pitt crush),
Friday-Date night with Ansen (we finally found time to get a car seat) and Outback,
Saturday-Birthday Breakfast with my cousin, Lyndsey, who is 2 days younger than me, Mom and my Aunt Shannon,
Sunday-Fondue Birthday dinner for me and Dad at my Mom & Dad's!
And never a better picture of all 3 of us, but it has our special chocolate cake not to be forgotten.
And then it was over!
I forgot my birthday (or at least my age) 2 years ago. I know I won't forget it this year since I'll be carrying the memories (or food) around on my butt for the next forever years!
2 comments:
Zac Efron is so freakin' hot! Happy b-day - we will do lunch. (am I living in some fantasy land by saying that???)
Happy Birthday!! Hopefully you'll feel like the young chica you are soon! :)
Post a Comment