Thursday, August 13, 2009

One year older and wiser too . . .

During the last week of school they always have a dance festival. I missed it since I had just come home from the hospital with my c-section and blood clot, so Banna went and got some cute, cute pictures! Isn't she cute . . . my little cheeseball?
Addison had such a great year in kindergarten and loved her teacher Mrs. Scoville. I cannot even believe that my sweet #1 baby is in 1st grade! Life is passing way too
quick. I'm going to miss Addison so much this year. She has been such a huge help with baby Drew and she's so fun to talk too all day long. Olivia is going to miss her best friend like I can't even imagine. 6 hours without our Addie is going to feel like forever. But she is so thrilled and eager to keep learning and be with her friends. But oh, I'm going to miss her something serious!

3 comments:

Erin said...

First grade is a big step, I'm excited for her!

Jill said...

she is so pretty. you guys better watch out!

Natalie Que said...

So cute. I love Olivia's birthday cakes and sign, look at you go. That must have been a serious amount of effort. Kudos.

Yes, call me, anytime -except the specific times already given. It would be fun to chat and catch up.

Wow, 6:30, that is brutal. I've been knowing those days were just around the corner for us and I've been dreading it. It's been a good run for us getting up at 8:30 -yeah, some days we do, and Laine's school is at 9, but most days 8 or 8:15. So sad, the end of the era of sleepy mornings.

I love rocking up to Laine's school, seeing all of the Mums fully dressed, full make-up -then there's me in my jammies, two mismatched socks, no hair, no make-up... I'm riding it out until she realizes that I'm uncool and she's embarrassed of me. Until then I'll keep sleeping in I think.