Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This week . . .

We had the Joker to lunch. . .
Drew got in a fight with a cat (or he was in the baby bjorn for the afternoon with his hands by his face) . . .
and Addison got her first really horrible sunburn (bad mom) after a day of slip and sliding at the neighbors.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh no!!!!!! Poor Addie!!!!! :(

Amy C said...

OOHHH! I've been there with the sun burn! I hope she is feeling better. At least it only happened to one of your kids instead of all three! :)

Erin said...

WOW, that is a major sunburn line she has going on! Poor Addie!

Tara said...

Hi Hatch family! I saw your blog listed on the Cowley's and wanted to come say hi! Drew is just adorable! I had a baby boy (Blake) on May 26th, who is also our third, so I know just what you are going through!
our blog is www.tararustyhallejosh.blogspot.com if you ever want to come say hi. Good luck with the three!