Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finally . . .

So, we finally finished Drew's room. I love it and Drew . . . Drew just loves it so much. He can't stop raving about how great it is. And don't even get me started on how much Ansen loves it. Too bad it wasn't done when we were up multiple times a night so we could sit and enjoy it together.



BEFORE:



AFTER:

See the cute picture on the right . . . my friend Jamie snuck a peek at my bedding and made it to match perfectly. Seriously the perfect touch Jamie!

All the effort will be worth it when Drew is still thanking me 18 years from now . . . Look at the smile it brings to his face.

9 comments:

Jolley's said...

LOVE IT!!! Seriously you did such a great job!

Brammer Family said...

So flippin' cute! You are so talented!


...come do my kids rooms, k? :)

Leslie said...

HAHAHA At least you can laugh at your own OCD tendencies! ;) Seriously though -- that has got to be THE cutest little boy's room ever!!

Hailey said...

So cute....did you make it yourself this time? How nice to have it done!

Jamie said...

It does look darling! And Drew's smile is the best - I can really tell how much he appreciates all the hard work you put into it!

Jen Anderson said...

Oh if only I had half of your talent! So cute, you can come and work your OCD magic at my house anytime Ash!

r & k said...

you never cease to amaze me . . . i've never even thought to do 3/4 of the things you do - i think i am doing great to hang a disney poster on the wall! the room looks like a page in a mag.

Amanda said...

CUTE! You did such a great job! What a Cute little Guy!

Erin said...

I love his room! I want those stripes on my walls for my craft room. I need to come get some tips from you!