Thursday, September 10, 2009

Do you see the "smile" Olivia has on here . . . this is her new smile for pictures and it is also what she uses to prove that she doesn't need a nap. Today I told Liv we were going to take a nap and she comes running at me with that face.


Me: What is that scarey face for?
Liv: I'm happy-see. I don't need a nap.


Had to laugh outloud everytime I asked to see her "happy" face.

5 comments:

Tara said...

My daughter also does the creepy face! Now in pics I don't even tell her to smile b/c the smile is usually worse than just a face. So your post totally made me laugh.

Ashby said...

Apparently Drew thinks its a scary face too! That's hilarious. It reminds me of that FRIENDS episode where Chandler and Monica are getting their picture taken for the newspaper. Brooklyn does the same thing to me. I pull out the camera, and out comes the scary smile. Your kids are too cute!

Hailey said...

I really laughed out loud on this one! Hilarious face, and I love that she uses it to get out of naps! Have you blessed Drew yet? I was wondering if that was his blessing outfit you were telling me about?

chris said...

I so agree with you...it's been so hard to realize how quickly these wonderful moments pass. Thank goodness for cameras, blogs, and journals so that we can keep these precious times forever. Your kiddies are beautiful. I'm so glad Addie enjoys first grade...so does my Addie! :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that is classic Olivia. She is such a little terror! Ha ha.