I wish I could freeze frame right here in life and keep it forever.

Addison:I love . . . reading and watching Harry Potter with you, when you help me cook, hearing you talk to Drew the same way I do, listening to you read out loud everyday, seeing you practice your cartwheels and round offs over and over, that you have to have your hair done just right, listening to you sing when you don't think anyone is listening, and most of all that you still think I'm the best mom in the world.
Olivia:I love . . . when you kiss me on the arm since that's where you can reach and tell me you love me, when you yell "ta-da" every time you finish emptying the knives, forks and spoons, when you sing "I'm a zucchini, not a tomato" (don't know where that's from, but you sing it all the time), that you love to work on your letters with me, the closet has to be shut at night and you LOVE cereal.
Drew:I love . . . when you turn your head and snuggle into my neck, your new laugh, that you grab your head as you're falling asleep, that you stare at your hands with such interest, that you sit with me in the baby bjorn all day so happy, that you're a scaredy-cat and you raise your arms over your head and stop breathing when I go down the stairs or walk too fast, when I'm working on something every time I look down at you, you're waiting for me and you immediately smile and that you're always choking on your own fingers.
9 comments:
What a sweet tribute to all of your kids! I keep telling my kids that they can't grow up either or get any bigger (although I must admit there are some days that I actually wish just the opposite--that they will grow up so I don't have to deal with a certain stage) :)
You look like you've adjusted well to 3 kids. Good job!
How sweet.They are all darling! Enjoy every minute because they grow up way too fast. Colton is 16 now driving and getting ready to go to his first school dance. I don't know where the time went!!
Such cuties. Drew is getting so big! ...3 lil' sweethearts. :)
You give me hope that I will survive when I decide to have my third. (No I am not pregnant!) Drew is so adorable!! Boys are so much fun aren't they? Miss you. Can we seriously get together? How sad are we living 5 minutes from each other?!
Those will be great reminders when they hit their teens!
It's so fun to read! It's that we can all relate in some way or another:). It's so great that you've written it down so you can remember!! Darling.
oh, I love your post. It just makes you smile. What a great mom you are!
What a sweet post! Loved it all! You're such a good mom!
Cutie Patooties! Your kids are adorable. This is a great stage. I also wish I could freeze frame because I'm really scared of the teenage years. Maybe I'll just have to find a closet somewhere and lock myself away until they are married and have their own kids.
Post a Comment