Saturday, November 7, 2009

Drew: 4 Months

(This is a LATE post)

Well, it's looking like my little guy is going to be a red head. He also seems to be very sensitive and cries if gets the smallest scratch or has his feelings hurt. He's barely starting to tolerate going down the stairs while continuing to breath . . .
So, my little red headed Willard is a scaredy cat and cries like a girl . . . but I love him more than I can say.
(Unfortunately this was the best picture I could find right at 4 months!)

-4 Months-

Weight: 15 pounds 10 ounces

Height: 26 inches


Accomplishments: smiles, laughs, follows me in the room with eyes, sleeps 8-12 hours at night, puts himself to sleep, can hold toys now and drools like crazy


Why We Love Him Right Now: happy, happy baby, sleeps 8-12 hours at night, loves the hair dyer which is good with 2 older sisters and a mom, his ears stick out a little, and he loves to be naked (boy for sure, right?)

3 comments:

Ashby said...

If he loves to be naked, not only is he a boy, he's a Hatch! Plus he's cute one at that!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute picture of him. Mom & Kate rave about him. I have got to get out there and cuddle him.

Ansen was never shy about stripping down, so the little one comes by it inherently.

Brammer Family said...

My gosh, he is darling!!!