Christmas was great! It just gets better and better watching the kids-especially since there's 3 of them now. Plus Ryan and Kendall were here from Ohio.
We still have Christmas at my Mom's so we headed over for Christmas Eve fondue dinner, sugar cookies, games, the nativity and fun . . .

My mom has collected quite the set of costumes now . . .

Santa came with a fun little project that looked like it took some time to put together. I'm guessing it was a really fun project for him and his helper late at night, tired and impatient . . . just a guess though. It was the best purchase ever from last year's HUGE amazon deals. I kind of forgot about it in the abyss of the basement until we finally finished the carpet. So that was fun and quite the surprise.
Addison got the Webkins Kitten she wanted (originally she wanted a real kitty) . . .

Olivia got the Strawberry Shortcake doll she was dying for . . .

Drew was the cutest, playing with my camera string, shrieking and watching.
Lots and lots of new dress up gear (a girl can NEVER have too much) . . .
And new clothes-Olivia thought this was a dress not a shirt . . .
The girls got down to business opening presents and then playing ALL day until midnight with no naps (the next day was a dream for the girl drama).
All in all it was a great year and I could not have done it without Amazon free 2 day shipping. I was sitting thinking about how impressed I was with myself for actually being fairly ready for Christmas and then I realized that I did 95% of my shopping online. I find the kid less shopping where I just step out onto my doorstep once or twice a day to be the chosen way to happiness.
Merry Christmas!
And new clothes-Olivia thought this was a dress not a shirt . . .
The girls got down to business opening presents and then playing ALL day until midnight with no naps (the next day was a dream for the girl drama).
All in all it was a great year and I could not have done it without Amazon free 2 day shipping. I was sitting thinking about how impressed I was with myself for actually being fairly ready for Christmas and then I realized that I did 95% of my shopping online. I find the kid less shopping where I just step out onto my doorstep once or twice a day to be the chosen way to happiness.Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Ain't that the truth! Amazon is the way to go! :)
Post a Comment