Thursday, March 11, 2010

She can Ride!

Finally (and that's not a finally on her part, it's a finally on our part as parents)

Addison learned to ride a bike!

It was cold, but Addison, Liv, Drew and I braved it for 30 minutes. I strapped on the baby bjorn hoping this production would not necessitate me holding onto both handlebars and running. And luckily it didn't. I held onto one handlebar, then her arm and then let go and off she went.
The biggest problem was keeping Olivia out of the way. She thought it was funny to veer in front of Addison suddenly when she could hear her approaching or run into the back of her tire when she was behind. Addison just thought that was hilarious (heavy sarcasm) as you can imagine.

She was so happy with herself she couldn't stop smiling all night!

And now she wants to be out there EVERY day!

1 comment:

Jill said...

so jealous! if Jessie doesn't master it this summer I will be ticked!