Thursday, March 11, 2010

In the Making . . .

. . . is the biggest Yankee fan.
And how do we know . . .
______________________________________________
1. Drew was sitting on the bathroom counter top while I blow dried my hair and wouldn't stop leaning over to stare into my room. Addison finally figured out he was fixated on Ansen's Yankee hat and gave it to him. He couldn't have been more happy.
______________________________________________
2. We took Drew to the movie with us over Christmas and he couldn't concentrate on anything but getting his little hands all over the Yankee logo of Ansen's hat. I would stand and get him 99% of the way asleep and as soon as I sat down next to Ansen AND HIS HAT, Drew would immediately wake up and start frantically grabbing for the hat.
______________________________________________
3. Drew was playing on the floor. Ansen came in to say good-bye and Drew seemed a
little extra excited about Ansen. As Ansen bent over he started to laugh because he realized Drew wasn't looking at Ansen, but again fixated on the hat and was only getting more and more excited the closer Ansen got to him with his hat.
______________________________________________
And now we got the obsession on camera . . .
I know, he could probably just be a fan of hats, but Ansen has worn other hats with no reactions. It's the Yankees, we're sure!

No comments: