Drew "found" his tongue this month and for two days
it was hanging out all the time.
Accomplishments: 2 bottom teeth now, crawling everywhere, finally rolling all the time (he had only rolled 3 times until now), tries to pull up onto everything, prefers to feed himself, says "dad", he "talks" on the phone, plays peek a boo with everything, and gives those cute open mouth kisses when he's feeling lovey.Why We Love Him Right Now: he loves the bath and has a real opinion about getting out, loves pears and bananas, when he plays peek a boo with fingers spread wide open and eyes peeking out, we can't let him fall asleep for one second in the car or it's all over, he still loves hair . . . I have to be careful about how close I stand to anyone because if I'm busy in the conversation, next thing I know he's got their hair-it's the worst at church, and while it's never that convenient-I can't pass over his little reaching arms to be picked up and that cute smile-I always have to pick him up.
No comments:
Post a Comment