Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Love the Life

Okay, so here we are-on just over1 full year with 3 kids. I'm just starting to think we'll make it. The transition from 0 to 1 was hard, but bearable. I think it was only a couple of months and we were fine and that was with FT school and working. 1 to 2 was the biggest breeze in the world.


But 2 to 3 killed me.


I've talked to people, lots of people, and I think it's just me.

I do try to remind myself that I had some other "issues" going now that made the "bounce back" take a little longer, but still . . .

So, here's the real deal . . . my house is a mess 85% of the time, I'm lucky Addison's smart because we do her homework the morning it's due and we never do her spelling words, I'm sooo over 7 servings of fruit and vegetables every day, I so completely (hardly) don't read anymore, I make irrational and illogical purchases all the time, and I'll admit sometimes, yes sometimes, the girls don't have their hair done and I let them choose their own outfits now . . .

3 comments:

Kobie said...

Oh great! Is this what I have to look forward to? Will I survive?

Jill said...

OH I SOOOOO AGREE!! 3 has kicked my can like no other!

Ashby said...

I am so with you to the point where I almost threw in a hearty "Amen!" at the end. Although, the transition from 1 to 2 was what killed me. Now, I'm afraid to find out what 2 to 3 will do.