Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are we a Faaamily?

We started this thing when Addison was little. 
It wasn't meant to be our "thing" it was just something we did often,
but now it's our "thing" with a few added parts.

Ansen would hold Addison and we'd have a family hug.  For some reason, we started to always say . . .

"Are we a faaaaamily?  Do we looove eachother?"


Eventually Addison picked up on that, but was a little off and it turned into . . .


 


"Are we a faaaaamily?  Do we loooove you and cheddar?"

Then came along Olivia and one night she added a little something . . .
"Are we a faaaaamily? Do we loooove you and cheddar . . .

and me and macaroni?"


and it stuck.  It's our "thing" now.
Can't wait to see if Drew comes up with something.

2 comments:

Amy C said...

Ha ha, I love it! That's adorable!

Erin said...

That is cute! You have the funniest kids I swear. I love your girls I can't wait to see what Drews personality turns out to be