Oh, my baby is ONE! He's still a baby of course, but it's just going too fast!
We're to the point where, we've almost forgotten what life was like without him.
He was a rockstar opening presents.
And if he couldn't do it he had 2 helpers waiting in the wings to take over.
I don't know what happened to pictures with all the other presents (I hear this happens on your 3rd), but he got a ball, a new talking phone, a tool bench, clothes, a book, and . . .
a truck!
With again, 2 volunteers to push all the buttons, open and shut the seat a million times and push him around even with such force that he will fall off backwards . . . I know, how lucky he is to be loved.

And for the cake, the girls and I went a little wild. We found the idea in Family Fun, simplified it like crazy and went for it. Addison actually made the cakes and cupcakes and then we all frosted the little animals. They loved it being part of everything. We had to keep track of Olivia's licked animals, but other than that I think we were pretty successful and we had fun together!
Drew is no stranger to cake, frosting and sugar so he quickly dug right in and loved it!
(I need a new camera one of these days!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
Oh my goodness, we love you!

1 comment:
That cake is adorable! Happy Birthday Drew!
Post a Comment