Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bliss . . . total SUMMER bliss!


We got a playground for the backyard!
The kids (and Ansen and I) are in total bliss! 
They could (and usually do) play out there for hours every day! 

And if we just strap Drew in the swing and they give him a push every once in awhile . . . he's in heaven too!
People keep asking me if it was easy to put together . . . and I keep saying for sure it was . . . for me (I had a tax season wrap up lunch meeting and massage so I was gone). 

If you ask Ansen, my Dad and Jeff . . . they might have a different opinion.

Anyway, point here is that we LOVE the playground!!

1 comment:

Ashby said...

Does Ansen hire out? We'll offer you a free place to stay down here in the heat! The boys can build and us girls can go have fun!