Drew has done this for months now, but it's starting to die down so I thought I better hurry and document it before it was all over.
Drew only does this to Ansen. Whenever Ansen holds him Drew will suddenly get really intense and attack Ansen's ear, get a good bite on it, and then go back to his little pleasant self. After a couple of minutes, same thing. Ansen is not usually as accommodating as these pictures show . . . we were just trying to get the picture.
He used to attack my hair suddenly, pulling and grabbing for all he was worth. He's over that now and while I'm glad that's over, I think it's sad when these funny little quirks your kids do quickly become a memory and then eventually forgotten.

2 comments:
How cute! I think all my boys sucked on Tom's nose, they thought it was a bottle, but we thought it was cute!
That is so funny! He is such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment