Went to the Splash Park . . . and then had to say good-bye to our neighbors that lived behind us. The girls literally just might die from missing them. They were always on the "look out" for the Robbins and then would run out and play for hours when they were finally spotted.
Went to the Rodeo. The famous Amanda Payne was there running large Buffalo around the rink (is that what you call it) for no apparent reason we could tell and then finally she ran them onto the top of her horse trailer.
Reunited with our old friends we NEVER get to see. I keep wondering if this will be time that Addison and Mason finally stop loving to play with each other, but they still seem to love it.
I think it's funny that I have one dark and one light and so does Tori. Mason and Addison used to almost look at twins when they were younger. I'm not quite sure what they're up to here, but they look happy and that's what works for me and Tori.
Thanksgiving Point . . . we bought a pass again so we'll be there all summer if you want to come!
We planned ahead and saw Toy Story 3 on opening day . . . we're so cool, right? We all LOVED the movie (and the magic bag of treats I snuck into the movie to keep Drew happy).
Swimming, but no pictures of swimming yet. But here's some after swimming pictures. Drew's first ride in the pink girly jeep. Loved it when Addie drove, barely tolerated it when Liv drove.
We went to an outdoor movie . . . Night at the Museum 2. We ditched Drew at my mom's and took the girls. It was a lot of fun, though it would have been a lot more fun if Olivia knew how to hold still just a little bit.
This time was the best though because all three of the big gorillas were in their indoor "habitats" showing off right in front of the windows. One was walking around and would just come face to face with the kids. I thought they were cool before, but I am now officially awestruck! It was so amazing . . . no seriously it was.
Not too many pictures of Buggy Boy, but he's been dragged through it all and has been a trooper!










1 comment:
You have been a busy family. So Colton is missing Brady like you wouldn't believe :( So we need to get together and hit Thanksgiving Point and the Zoo!! I have Fridays off now.
Thanks so much for the cupcake froster. It was wonderful, now I need one.
Post a Comment