He figured out the joy of corn on the cob.
(And I just realized that the food on his plate looks not good, so in case this helps,
it's a baked potato with toppings and more corn.)
Just when I think we have finally found every LAST marker in the basement, he finds me looking like this and I know there's at least one more . . . somewhere.
This is our cute little neighbor and he loves to rub her "balb" (as Olivia says it) little head. He wants to kiss her too, but if he could just please rub her head . . .
He still has to hold onto his ear to fall asleep. His hand has kind of drifted in this picture, but we know he's finally ready to settle down when he goes for his ear.
And he's still a binky baby - which we haven't tried to stop yet.
He loves reading now. I was afraid that since he was my 3rd and I haven't read to him as much as the girls that I had damaged him already. But now he randomly brings me one of his four favorites periodically throughout the day and just LOVES the 3 minutes we spend reading.
Yogurt . . . it's just the best! And it's even better when he gets to feed himself.
(See Olivia peeking through the back-love it)
Still LOVES balls . . . all kinds of balls.
He's into animals now. He does the dog, cat and cow sounds now. They can all be done almost equally well with the binky in though.










2 comments:
I love that picture of Drew with all those balls. He's definitely a little boy!
We love little Drew-y. What a boy he is!! and good that he's a reader too! The marker on the face made me laugh and laugh.
Post a Comment