Addison was up for doing soccer again this year. Ansen coached Liv's team this year, so I was the parent "in charge" of Addison and Ansen was "in charge" of Olivia. And though the drive was longer, I got the better end of the deal since this year they were
actually playing soccer
with positions, strategies, goalies and real points!
I can't believe so much changed in just one year!
Addison was awesome as goalie! She knew when to wait, when to charge, and was quick with the throw back which threw them (the other team and usually half of our team) off every time.
And since Ansen was always busy coaching at Liv's game, I always got a side kick - Drew. But I just had to keep him behind the chairs and bring him his own ball.



1 comment:
What a great goofy face Addison, way to go!!
Post a Comment