Every morning, every afternoon and every night Drew is here.
Theses blinds are the first blinds open in the morning and the last blinds closed at night.
Unfortunately, we gave into Drew and let him out of his highchair already so every breakfast, lunch and dinner Drew is here (see the food on his face).
Every tone and every volume of shrieks come from right here.
Whatever the effort and however long the wait . . . it is all worth it.
Just for a little glimpse of this big, old guy . . . Bear - well, that's what we call him. He is a big, big dog, with a big bark and a big jump and Drew has a big heart for him. And Bear actually has a sidekick, Ozzy (his real name), so it's double the excitement.
Addie LOVED dogs and now Drew LOVES dogs. Olivia's still a little apprehensive with dogs but with these two siblings she tries her best to be crazy about dogs since it appears that that's what you're suppose to do.
When I see Drew crawling behind our friends' little dog - barking, squealing, hugging, petting, laughing . . . it takes me back 5 years ago with my little Addie. It's hard to forget that she loved dogs, but until I saw it again, I forgot how much she loved them and how cute she was with them. Drew crawls around behind me, panting and barking, just like Addie always did.






1 comment:
I love his little personality. He is so adorable. I miss you guys so much and your kids. Can't wait to see you in May.
Post a Comment