Saturday, January 8, 2011

If he didn't also loves balls so much . . .

We have officially entered Phase 2 through probably Phase 5 of the hairdryer obsession. 
It started here when he started dragging the hairdryer and round brushes around the house.  

 Then it progressed to the next level . . . the hair dyer needed to be plugged in and on everywhere.  I had to start frequently explaining to friends on the phone that, ohhh, it is just the hairdryer in the middle of the day in the middle of the kitchen.  When I left a room he, unplugged and followed. 


He's ecstatic when he's able to rope someone into being his "client."  When he's in the "mode" he does not look away, he does not crack a smile, and he is all business.


Oh wait, there's a little smile.

I love that we can be sitting on the couch talking and Drew immediately sees it as the perfect opportunity and comes running with his hairdryer and brush in hand.  Ansen is one of his most beloved clients.


Every morning he assumes his post . . .


I can blow dry my hair and both of the girls and he's still over there doing his thing. 

I usually do my best thinking during blow dry time since I get to be left alone to my own thoughts because I really can't hear much except for the blow dryer. While I actually cherish that time, I have really enjoyed having this little dedicated buddy there with me.  It won't last long (hopefully) so I'll love it while I have it.


And though he loves the challenge of self beautification . . .
life, just doesn't get much better than when someone else is willing to do it all for him.  


 And now that I'm looking at these bad pictures I am so thrilled about my new camera (even though I don't know a thing about photography and very little about my camera so far).

8 comments:

Hailey said...

I absolutely love it!! I definitely see a bright future as for him. He could be the next Ted Gibson!!!!

Andrea said...

Wow!! He has some serious skills! This post cracks me up! I have never seen a child--boy or girl--love a blow dryer so much! And using a round brush too? That takes serious coordination! Cute kid!

Jamie said...

That is too cute!

Jamie said...

That is too cute!

Kobie said...

Too cute!

It sounds like you need to sign up for the class Ashby and i took. It's worth the money and you get to know your camera like you can't imagine!

Nadia said...

This was hilarious. And what a fun thanksgiving post. Happy New Year!

Jolley's said...

Oh my...that is super funny! (and cute!)

Jessica said...

This post totally made my day! What a cute little guy.