Thursday, January 6, 2011

Made with Love, From Banna

My mom (and I) recently got into quilting and though it was always the plan,
she finally got Olivia and Drew's blankets done. 

I still have the blanket my Grandma Sharp made for me 30 years ago.  Not only do I have it, but I still sleep with it every night.  No, really ask Ansen . . . he hates it.  If I wake up and can't find it, I know it's on the floor somewhere because Ansen found it and threw it out of the bed.  It's the perfect size for so many of my bedtime sleeping positions and come on, 30 years . . . it's just a little part of my life.  It's surprisingly still in pretty great shape.
Here it is tucked behind my pillow where it belongs . . . during the day. 


Olivia's has been planned for 4 years . . . red, white and blue since she was due on the 4th of July.  She didn't come until the 7th, but we have good memories of me being so, so pregnant enjoying all the festivities.  Plus I think it's fitting because of her little fire-cracker personality.  



And Drew's, I got to pick it out the theme and my mom came up with the rest.  I wanted dinosaurs or montsters and LOVE the way it turned out.

For naps now I just ask him if we should go find his dinosaurs.  He gets excited and starting roaring.

We all went shopping with Kendall while she was here to pick her fabric out and I can't hardly wait to see how cute it turns out.  She picked some fun stuff!

(And PS Addison was not forgotten.  Banna made her a cute rag quilt we love, but wants to make her a new one now to fit her personality.)

No comments: