Monday, March 14, 2011

5 - 6 - 7 - 8 . . .

And we're at it again. 
She loves it, but the hustle and bustle for the 3 1/2 minute
performance makes me question what we're doing some days. 

But then I realize that I probably won't feel any better about a
3 hour baseball game in July while I'm soaking up some skin cancer. 

They took 1st place at their first competition!
And then 2nd and 1st again (I think) . . . all I know is it means they want us to all go to Nationals in April.


We got to go to the Flash game for the 1/2 time show.

And at her last competition she finally got to be part of the floor flip flop part (I know it has a name, but I can't remember what it is) since she finally got her back hand springs.


The best part of all of it is probably the make-up. 
Glitter, bright red and mascara . . . Olivia is jealous every time. 

1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

Thats so great that they are already doing stunts! Way to go Addison