It was nice enough for a casual walk this week with the kids.
I bought this stroller to push a my new, little baby girl and my sweet, 3 year little girl.
(they're a little bigger in this picture)
And now, I'm pushing my cute, little boy and almost 5 year old dolly with my big, almost baptized, daughter.
Since so far it's worked out that my kids are spaced with 3 years in between so it's always the same spots, just 3 years later.
On the bright side, I have plenty of people to talk to now,
but it only means I'm getting closer to not even needing to push a stroller!
I can't wait until we're out here a little more, doing a little more of this (well, not really me probably) . . .
just with green grass and green trees and a little more sunshine.
just with green grass and green trees and a little more sunshine.



1 comment:
i see you now have a backyard fence and it made me laugh to remember the weed issue you had when you first moved in there.
Post a Comment