Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh, goodness.

This morning we were in a big hurry (such an unusual day for us . . . there's heavy sarcasm) to get out the door.  I ran downstairs to grab something and ran back up yelling to Drew to meet me in the family room where I had his clothes to throw on him and leave.

After he didn't come (which, of course, was a surprise that my 21 month old didn't come running when called), I went looking for him and found this little guy just putting on the finishing touches (face . . . and hair).


The picture doesn't do justice to the amount of the really thick goo that had already started to harden (it wasn't just gel but I can't remember the name of it right now).


I did my absolute best to make it look "clean" enough for our public outing and boy, he was he happy as a clam.

We ran our errands, came home, ate lunch and while Liv and I were doing whatever in the kitchen, Drew was busy again working on
Phase 2 . . .


with the most expensive toiletry item I own, my face lotion.

This may be a little known fact, but it appears that hair goo and face lotion are interchangeable. 
For Drew, it's a little in the hair and now a little on the face.


Again, he could not have been more proud of his new found ability to style his own hair without a blow dryer and round brush.


We just left it.  I'll deal with it tomorrow . . . 

No comments: