She's 8 . . . 1/2 way to 16. I know every mom says this, but seriously, when did she get that old?
I just love my Addie-babe! Love, love, love her.
We took her balloons to school and went out to lunch with Banna to Zupas! She wore her "birthday dress." She got it for her birthday in kindergarten, then wore it in first grade and again in second grade. I had to prepare her . . . this was probably the last year.
Dinner and cake. And then we all watched Tangled together (I was really excited to see it again).
Liv and Drew got her a Miche bag with the cover she's been wanting.
She did it, she held out until her birthday so she didn't have to spend her savings on a Miche bag.
She got Tangled, a swimming suit, a Justice gift card (this was super thrilling since she's been brainwashed by all the other little girlies that Justice is supreme), an authentic Washington DC shirt and a new sweater.






No comments:
Post a Comment