Friday, April 1, 2011

It's tough to be a baby

and get to (I mean have to) take naps.


This guy is BY FAR our very worst, no good sleeper.  I swear we have to "sleep train" once a week, every week.  I'll even admit, that I am so not fond of this little guy at 2:00 a.m. when he's crying it out (I'm a huge believer in crying it out . . . especially at this age, it's totally his choice).


He learned how to get out of his crib, dang it. We tried to shame him back into his crib. He slept on the floor of our room one night and the next night I put my foot down so he slept on the floor in the hall way
(I know it's so sad . . . I do have a heart). 

We have been able to force him back into his crib for the nights . . .

(this was a particularly sad day since I'm just guessing, but I'm sure he was hitting his head on the railings and got a bloody lip . . . the banging though . . . again soo his choice and right now, it's kind of his "thing" all the time to prove how absolutely mad he is.)


But I've almost totally given up on naps in the crib and so he sleeps in the girls' room for naps.  I'm absolutely sure this is going to be a mistake and will eventually bite me in the butt.


And in other news, the girls have "re-decorated" with their very own, hand created art work.  They're so proud and so it deserved some pictures.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh, Ashleigh! Bless your heart- we feel the same way about Logan- but if he's happy to nap in the Girl's room I say GO FOR IT! Look how peaceful and sweet he is in that photo! Loves!