Look at how cute! We need a one right? That's what I'm trying to convince Ansen of right now. To be honest, I'm not convinced either, but I'm thinking about it.
I keep making Drew say "puppies" for Ansen and it is so darn cute! And if Ansen would really stop and listen, he would run right over there and buy one himself just to hear Drew say "puppies" all the time. It's that cute!
Our neighbors have new little puppies. Drew, Liv and I run in there every Wednesday when we do pre-school drop off to hold them. Addison is never with us, so we ran over the other day with her.
Drew isn't holding the dogs in any of these pictures, but when he does it's kind of like Lennie from Of Mice and Men. I have to gently pry his fingers off the puppies without him really realizing what I'm doing because if he does he'll just tighten his grip.
Drew isn't holding the dogs in any of these pictures, but when he does it's kind of like Lennie from Of Mice and Men. I have to gently pry his fingers off the puppies without him really realizing what I'm doing because if he does he'll just tighten his grip.
Maybe we'll have a dog, maybe we won't.
And if it's the latter, I had probably better stop going over there.



No comments:
Post a Comment