Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I betcha didn't know . . .

 . . . how easy it is to get hand mixer beaters stuck in your hair.  So stuck in fact that it breaks the beater right out of the plastic mixer and hits you (pretty hard) in the side of the head.

And I swear the camera was right there or I would not have tried to take a picture.
And it was before I realized how hard it hit her.


Well, I'm not sure if it's actually that easy, but if anyone can manage, Olivia can.

We were making dinner for my visiting teacher, we had to move quick to get it all done and Olivia was being a champion helper until this sad, fatal move. 

It kind of fell apart after this and we ended up taking the dinner over in sections as it finished cooking and I totally let Drew sit on the counter top and finish off what was left of the dessert batter just to keep him occupied. 

Ansen was impressed with the mess the 3 of us managed to make in such a short amount of time. 
Kudos kids, kudos!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Poor thing! That look awful. Did you have to cut her hair out?

Leslie said...

I hate to say it, but I love LOVED this post! hahaha It reminds me so much of myself as a kid -- and my own kids now. You can tell Olivia that I can relate. :)

Shelley said...

Poor little Livvy Lou, I felt so sad for you when I saw the pictures.

Shelley said...

Poor little Livvy Lou, I felt so sad for you when I saw the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love the leopard print tank! You are Diane's sister in fashion!

Aunt Jackie