Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Break

I wish Spring Break was awesome, but it was raining and I was working so it wasn't really "happening".

We went to Kangaroo Zoo where I was expecting Drew to be a bystander with me.  I'm not sure what I was thinking with that thought because he was all over it.  He loved going down on his stomach so I was just braced and waiting for a huge face burn, but at last, there was none. 


One of the nights, we went for pizza and bowling with Banna, Branda and Jeff.  It was all you could bowl for 2 hours so it was pretty awesome.


Jeff managed 7 strikes in a row.

There were a few years in High School that I spent some considerable time trying to improve my bowling talent.  I made a fairly significant financial investment and did have mild success.  It turns out that bowling is a talent you have to continually nurture or it just disappears.


Drew was definitely into bowling too. 
He did the cutest little dance while it rolled down the alley and then would yell, "I did it!" 

We also went to see Rio and then met Ansen at Chick Fil A during his short dinner break from work.
Drew wandered up and down the row we were sitting on and then would randomly yell, "Mom!  Doggie!" every time the dog appeared.  Addison recognized that one of the birds was Will I Am since he's also the voice of Moto Moto from our favorite family movie (Madagascar 2).

No comments: