Thursday, June 30, 2011

Buddy-Boy

First, let me start by saying that there is no mystery as to why my car seems to always be dirty and as to why it is a weekly job around here to clean out the car.

The girls were able to find other, more entertainint engagements which left Drew to run errands with me for two full days, two days in a row.  It was two mega, marathon errand days!   It's really almost fun to shop with just one little buddy.  You would think three wouldn't be too bad, given their ages, but it turns out it's still enough to drive me crazy.  

Drew is a trooper, but it takes some incentives at times . . .


Plus he gets to watch Toy Story ("Bu") with no one complaining
(there's a slight chance he's watched all 3 of them a little too much and we are all sick of them for now). 


One of those days I grabbed him chicken nuggets and as I'm driving along, a chicken nugget hits me in the side of the head and while my brain is still processing that, I hear "tank too."  So I offered him new nugget and he's "all done."  Well, thanks for the heads up there, buddy.

No comments: