Summer . . . I have to try and pound it into my head that summer is NOT easier, summer is NOT less busy, summer is NOT less crazy . . . summer is just MORE fun! Everyone is just as busy, just as crazy, just as tired . . . we're just having more fun hustling around minute to minute!
We ran through Wendy's drive through for dinner one night Ansen was gone golfing. Oh, I remember the days I could get through Wendy's for less than $4 and call it dinner, but now Cafe Rio is just as cheap (but not as fast). We had a picnic outside, Olivia flipped Frosty in Addison's hair, we got cool toys to play with and Drew got ketchup from here to kingdomcome (is that the right saying?).
I do love summer!
Except, I am soooooooo sick of hearing "Mom! Drew is hitting (or pinching) me!" Hearing it is not necessarily the problem, but the fact that someone has to say it because Drew is doing it is the problem.
We ran through Wendy's drive through for dinner one night Ansen was gone golfing. Oh, I remember the days I could get through Wendy's for less than $4 and call it dinner, but now Cafe Rio is just as cheap (but not as fast). We had a picnic outside, Olivia flipped Frosty in Addison's hair, we got cool toys to play with and Drew got ketchup from here to kingdomcome (is that the right saying?).
I do love summer!
Except, I am soooooooo sick of hearing "Mom! Drew is hitting (or pinching) me!" Hearing it is not necessarily the problem, but the fact that someone has to say it because Drew is doing it is the problem.
1 comment:
Summer is hard for me. Hopefully things will mellow a bit here in the next week. If I have another day like today I'm going on strike.
Post a Comment