Last week Olivia had her pre-school graduation
and it was really cute!
I did get a little preview when Olivia sang all 26 songs for me at lunch a few days before.
Olivia has always been a little wild at home, but kind of melts into Addison's shadow everywhere else.
I was so happy to see her front and center, singing and dancing her little heart out. She is going to be just fine out there on her own in the big world next year.
She loved her teacher, Ms. Shannon! Ms. Shannon gave her a diploma with a poem on it and when Banna read it to her she cried because she was going to miss her teacher.
The crying lasted all night . . . on and off . . . another surprise from Olivia . . . heart felt emotion.
The morning after graduation, I thought she was sleeping in, but she was just laying in bed, looking at her poem and reminiscing. Poor, little thing.
And lucky for Olivia, once they fought through rush hour traffic, the rest of the family got there for the last half. It was chilly, much colder than it looked - but we still didn't pass on the popsicles.
Olivia had 6 little friends from our neighborhood in her class, which was great fun for them (and great for carpool)!
I didn't get a picture of all of them, but here is Livvy Lou and Bella Boo.
And Banna made cute, little "graduation" cupcakes!
She's so big, so fast!








No comments:
Post a Comment