Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Addie, Addie Bo Baddie

I do not want my kids to grow up, but when they leave notes like this on the door when I run to the neighbors I can't help but gladly move into this new stage of life with older kids.


Obviously, older kids come with their own set of problems, but when Addison makes our picnic lunch without being asked and puts Drew down for naps I begin to think that the challenges might come with some benefits. 

Of course Addison is no ordinary child (no seriously, I'm not just saying that because I'm her mom).  Our neighbor asked what it was like having 3 adults running the household over here.  She's a little too mature for her age sometimes that I worry that she's not being a kid enough. But I'll take this "problem" over the trillions of others that come with raising kids.

1 comment:

Cami said...

It's TRUE. I always think she's older than Jeffy. She's a doll.