Monday, August 22, 2011

Missing!

   In 2001 Ansen and I lived at a hotel for a couple of weeks while we were looking for an apartment for our internship in CA.

Previous to leaving to CA, I looked for the perfect navy blue dress shoes to wear with my super professional and super cute suit that came with a dress and pants - trust me, it was cute, I was cute.   I ended up finding the perfect shoes in New Hampshire while we were on vacation with Ansen's family.

When we finally packed up the hotel my shoes were no where to be found.  I had to jump to obvious conclusions . . . the maid stole them and was devastated about my lost.  Not only has the devastation followed me for all these years, but so has the mystery . . .

Where are Ashleigh's navy blue shoes?  Where did they go?  Who took them and why?

I have embarked on another mystery that will haunt me for many, many years to come . . .

WHERE ARE THESE SHORTS?!!!


This was my favorite summer outfit for Drew and the shorts are MIA.  I have gone through the pictures and the last that I had them was at the Sharp Family Reunion and the day of Lisa's wedding.

I hope someone from my Sharp family will read this and I PRAY that someone has some or any information regarding the whereabouts of these shorts!  PLEASE!!
(I will probably be sending a personalized e-mail soon too because I'm that "not over it.")



I still think about my shoes and I know that my Mom still wonders what happened to Jeffrey's winter coat from 1992, so I'm really hoping I find these and ease my mind!

 
I'm happy to report . . . mystery solved.  They were lost at the reunion.  I feel so much mental relief!  (Thanks Lauren!)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Those shorts really are too cute....and so is that little boy wearing them...

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley said...

I am also wondering about my hot pink shoe (yes, ONE shoe) that disappeared when I was in 6th grade. It must be with your navy shoes, and the shorts, and the coat. We did solve the blue razz mystery though, didn't we?

Lauren said...

Ashleigh..I have good news for you! They were left at our house! We didn't know who they belonged to but figured they were yours. Brooke took them to drop off next time they head down to Lehi to visit the Petersons. I am so glad that you don't have to wonder about the shorts like you have your shoes!

Cami said...

I HATE when things are missing. Jane had a darling Tinkerbell t-shirt (you can't replace it--Tink t-shirts are usually hideous), and it just DISappeared one day, never to be found again. So so sad.