Ansen "needed" the "family camera" for his "business trip" last week.
Lots of " " . . . I know. Be they were all necessary.
First he "needed" the camera to take 100+ pictures of this . . .
Men, "specimens" of physical aptitude as he actually called one, in uniforms playing a game.
It was the Yankees, he was on the second row and they did plan the business trip around these games.
I call it the "family camera" because when we lived with my parents, Ansen bought a fishing pole and called it the "family fishing pole" and said that I was welcome to use whenever I wanted. The joke has stuck and so when we got a camera as our combined Christmas present, I started calling it the "family camera" with the same use of family as was used with the fishing pole.
And lastly, I call it a "business trip" because we went to the Yankees game, Jimmy Kimmel live, the Chargers football game and hung out with Stephen (one of his best college buddies) for the weekend. He even told me all about the night he slept for 10 hours with the black out curtains in his hotel . . . oh and about how much he "missed" us.
I joke, but honestly I'm not bitter. I'm really not.
He works hard and I'm glad he gets a break every now and then.


1 comment:
HA! I am not sure Jake would even ASK to use the "Family Camera" if he needed such shots of physical aptitude. I'm not sure he knows how to use it.
Post a Comment