The girls both love school. They love their teachers, they love their friends and we all love being "later Gators."
Homework is still "enjoyable."
We're still taking good care of the goppers (and wearing the backpack),
though I think gopper season is winding down.
Olivia must have swam in straight chlorine at Seven Peaks. She came home with straw for hair. We did 3 different leave in conditioners and then ended up cutting 4 inches off which was somewhat tragic since we were going for the Rapunzel look.
We had our neighbor, Heather, who always cuts our hair, cut it. Heather and I tried to downplay how much we cut off. Olivia asked over and over the next morning if I thought Heather cut it too short. I'm still trying to convince she didn't and that's it just perfect.
The younger two have figured out some ways to keep busy without Addison for 3 hours.
Drew has become a nudist.
I've heard of kids like this.
The kind of kids that will not keep their clothes on, but I never believed it until I embarked on my own. He's good in public, but at home prefers au natural. This is how he usually greets the carpool every morning and says good bye to the girls . . . even when I've already dressed him for the day. He's always "nakie!" these days.
Lunch with Grandma Sharp, Banna, Shannon and Lisa.
Drew takes an average of 2 showers a day. He jumps in with everyone and anyone that takes a shower every morning. It keeps him happy and he has short hair, so I'm good with it.
Just keepin' at it!








No comments:
Post a Comment