Sunday, October 16, 2011

RKH x 5 in 2011

Incredibly, Ryan, Kendall and Halle have made it out here 4 times this year so far and will be back for Christmas.  I'm so glad this year was the year of the visits since now they have Halle and we really can't get enough of her.


I keep worrying that the next time they come she won't let us hold her (or man handle her depending of your age) but so far she'll go to any of us.
I'm also worried she'll loose all of her chubbiness one of these times . . . cute little mig.

I should have blogged this earlier since I forget, but last time I know we did lunch one day (I only got a pic of the girls).  
I love these lunches now that we all show up for converging from all over, all in our owns cars and then leave at various times (except for the recent one I was not invited to but stumbled upon since they were over in my turf :)).


And though Ansen and I have resisted a gaming system for 12 years now, when we were offered a free Wii, we couldn't resist (who could, right?) and now we are hooked on Just Dance (the only game we own).

Matt claims to not be into it, but the pictures prove otherwise.  Kendall, Matt and Jeff ROCK at it.  I've been practicing at home and you guys better be prepared to bring it at Christmas.

Ummm . . . notice who does not like Just Dance? 
 He's sitting in the back ground, at the computer by himself.   I did talk him into a few rounds one night after the kids were in bed and though he proved to me you could still get a high score using just your arm with the controller (which totally negates the cardio aspect), he admitted it was fun.


And I had to amend my post to include this memory . . .
Matt snuggled right in with Kendall so they could share a bowl of her specially made for her Cold Stone ice cream from Jeff.  There are almost no boundries with Matt, but Kendall didn't seem to mind either.


No comments: