Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Continued . . .

Yes, it had to be a 2 post holiday, since I love it and I ran out of time last time.

The ward party was first up.  Drew's make up is half missing due to the struggle and his medal is gone since he ripped it off in the fight.  But by the end of the night he was convinced his cape was cool.


Olivia was a little self conscience about her "boy" costume when we got ready to walk out the door so the helmet didn't last long.  She probably got the most compliments though for going outside the norm.


Then we had the family party.  Here's Drew being scary with his cape.  By this point, he was getting into character and starting to like it, but still some blood was going too far still.


Then the school parties I got to do in both classes.


And the school parade . . .
 Poor Olivia said that as she walked through the rest of the school and into the classrooms, people kept yelling "winner" and "looser" at her because of her costume.  I didn't even think about that . . . poor thing.  But she actually seemed to like the attention luckily.

I had told Olivia that when she saw me that she couldn't get shy and embarrassed and that she better give me the biggest smile ever . . . and she actually listened.


Addison of course, was all about the rules. Luckily, I got a good picture with my one shot since she just kept on walking.


And last, but not least . . . trick or treating. 
Drew ran the whole time, even after his bag was almost pulling him over.


We went with the "eat as much candy as you want, whenever you want until it's gone" approach again this year. 

I never know what to do with all the candy.  Usually I help them pick through and throw out the not as good stuff (non chocolate) . . . but there was hardly any of that stuff this year.


I ended up cleaning some out to save for later every night after they went to bed and no one noticed. 


Happy Halloween 2011!

No comments: