It comes, it's hectic and it's gone so fast!
But I LOVE Halloween, it's my favorite holiday.
The Costumes:
Addison - She decided on a "Sparkly Witch" this year. I think that for the most part, it only takes make up, some hair color and glitter spray and she's thrilled with her costume. She made her own tutu and after 5 different wearings . . . it's pretty thrashed.
Olivia - Originally Olivia wanted to be Ariel, but I was hoping for something different than a princess this year, plus Ariel would probably be cold.
We got this cute football uniform for Drew and it fit Liv perfectly . . . if only she had some cleats . . . oh what? she does. She still wasn't sold. When we went on our lunch date, I was trying to talk her into again and then she got a football cookie in her kids' meal . . . it was a sign, right?
Finally, she was sold . . . IF . . . she could have pink make up and sparkles . . . see make up and sparkles fix everything . . . and if she could still have the dress up we bought.
Drew - Since it's still my choice, I went with Dracula . . . or Drewcula (the girls came up with that one).
Luckily, we had 3 runs at it. I had a 30 minute fight for the costume and make up on our first run for the ward party. Ansen thought that pointing out that it seems like it was more for me than for him would stop me . . . but that's exactly what it was . . . it's my favorite holiday and they are going to do this for me this once.
By the 3rd run, he was excited about his cape that "flies" and his make up . . . see his "smile" . . . he was happy in the end.
Oh, they're so cute . . .
And here we are being scary . . .
To be continued . . .






No comments:
Post a Comment