Drew was sick last night . . . so naturally I had a bad night. I was laying in bed holding him and my phone beeped that I had a new e-mail. Who is up later than me sending e-mails?
Oh just Jeff . . . in Spain. And unfortunately I read it right then and then had to lay there wide awake now thinking about my little brother . . . about missions . . . about the gospel of Jesus Christ . . . about how incredibly blessed I am . . . about how much my Heavenly Father knows me and loves me . . . and again back to Jeff and family.
I found these pictures on my Mom's camera from right before Jeff left. The "photoshoot" made me laugh . . . I didn't want Lisa to miss out on these.
I can fully imagine my Mom talking my brothers into putting on their letterman jackets to pose for a picture.
This is where I'm sure my Mom told them to look happy.
And I'm split with this one . . .
did my Mom pose them again or did they finally get into it?
Was Ryan jealous of the "T-Wolves" on the back of Jeff's?
Was Jeff showing off?
And then I found the cute, matching BYU slip on shoes she bought them . . . again I think they had to be coerced into another picture "opportunity."




1 comment:
This gave me a good laugh! Thanks for sharing the pictures. They actually got into the letter jacket photo shoot. They were so excited to wear them. I think they even brought them to wear somewhere, and then were too embarrassed to actually put them on.
This is making me miss Jeff!
Post a Comment