President's Day . . . we ventured out for one of my biggest days to date. Breakfast at Denny's (my Dad's pick) and then the movie We Bought a Zoo. We've taken the kids to IHOP a few times, but not recently and so a good Denny's experience was in order.
We are doing a lot of painting lately . . . a lot. We have it down to a science now and there's minimal messes so it works.
Sassy here comes to dinner with sunglasses. Because of so many things we are sure we're expecting trouble here.
For Dr. Suess' birthday they wore stripes to school. They were all excited and planned their shirts the night before - we should do that every night since it's so much easier . . . oh wait, I think I was before the accident and then all heck broke loose and we're just hanging on.
Umm this . . . this is a problem. Ansen's shoes are on the left and Barbie's shoes are carefully lined up on the right. And the problem is the same . . . it wasn't our two older girls.
My cousin, Corbin, left on his mission to Thialand. His farewell was the first big church venture for me. (I had to steal a few pictures from Lauren's blog). Corbin (his twin, Carly, is on the left) is going to be an awesome missionary . . . I can tell and I know things like this.
The kids always have a blast.
I am organzing away. After a couple of months with no weekly maintance the closets, the cupboards, the drawers, etc. are a disaster. Umm plus there were some "issues" pre accident anyway that I was WAY behind on (you'll notice the 2002 paperwork I'm getting rid of . . . I'm an accountant and I save WAY too much papers). I can sit and shuffle through stuff (crap) now and it's been good for the brain.
Lisa helped me re do the kids' clothes and I have to look in the closet everytime I'm downstairs just to have a look.
And the shower buddies. There's water everywhere and obviously ONLY Drew was the culprit, but they are in the shower being dorks and gigling forever and they love it and I love it too.
Ansen and I smile, talk about how much we love our little dorks and that that sound of them playing and laughing (despite the mess) is pure joy.
Lisa helped me re do the kids' clothes and I have to look in the closet everytime I'm downstairs just to have a look.
And the shower buddies. There's water everywhere and obviously ONLY Drew was the culprit, but they are in the shower being dorks and gigling forever and they love it and I love it too.
Ansen and I smile, talk about how much we love our little dorks and that that sound of them playing and laughing (despite the mess) is pure joy.












1 comment:
Standing! Walking! So happy for you!!
Post a Comment