Lucy . . .
I'm a budget conscience fun-killer kind of a Mom and would have never sprung for Build a Bears, and clothes, and shoes and sun glasses . . .
But Banna will (now that she's a Grandma and not a Mom).
Banna and Branda gave the kids gift certificates to Build a Bear for Christmas and we finally made it in. I wanted to go, so I made them all wait until I could go too.
Everyone was super excited and guess what? What do ya know? We got more coupons to go back . . .
I'll have to get a picture of the bears in their clothes . . .
Banna and Branda gave the kids gift certificates to Build a Bear for Christmas and we finally made it in. I wanted to go, so I made them all wait until I could go too.
Everyone was super excited and guess what? What do ya know? We got more coupons to go back . . .
I'll have to get a picture of the bears in their clothes . . .





No comments:
Post a Comment