Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Real . . . tried to anyway

We tried to go to the REAL game, but it was sold out. Ansen made a bold move, stopped traffic and dropped us off in between the cones, the tape and the police so I didn't have to walk so far and then went to park the car.

The kids and I figured out they were sold out, but not first before getting a show of some guy irrately yelling at the ticket agent making a total fool of himself . . .

Then I called Ansen 17 times before I realized I was calling his office phone and not his cell phone. I also might have mentioned to the girls that it drove me crazy that he had a ring tone that he can't hear (which ligitimately happens - I don't always call his office phone).

Ansen kept wondering who was calling his office phone over and over on the weeekend since a message beeps into his cell phone everytime he misses a work call.   - This is a tidbit of information I found very interesting since I can NEVER get ahold of him at work (cell or office) . . . I'm not an annoying wife (I don't think) there's just things you need to be able to get ahold of him for.   


But we did get a refund on our parking.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

They're looking pretty cute even though it's a "thumbs down" picture!