Monday, May 7, 2012

It's the dumb sunroof

Every night I goop my face up with my new sunburn relief gel and continue to be completely perplexed as to how I got a sunburn again.  It's usually just on my forehead and the bridge of my nose.  I'm not really out and about that much, I don't even walk in and out of stores yet  . . . I guess I get the mail and I sit outside with Drew on occasion.  But it wasn't enough to explain a daily sunburn. 

I finally figured it out . . . it's the sunroof in the car.  And it doesn't have to be open, it just needs to have the shade pulled back. 

Seriously. 
That's the life of a fair skinned, redhead.

1 comment:

Amy C said...

That's got to be frustrating! I'm glad you figured it out, and can try to keep the shade shut now. :)