Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sunday afternoons

You can't hate Sunday afternoon games.


And we can only love that Drew finally sits quietly for this game while we ask questions.  But the moment you give up on guessing, you just have to make a little eye contact with him and he immediately tell you exactly what's on your head.

He loves this game. 


I love that he also pretends to ask a few questions and then eventually says "Am I a duck?"  Why yes you are . . . how did you know?



And Battleship . . . I only bought them this for Christmas because I always, always wished we had it (living through my children again). 

They've changed the rules though . . . Addison tells Olivia where to guess to hit her own ships and Olivia eventually wins, while Addison is still blindly guessing for Olivia's ships. 

Someone needs to try a little harder teach my little Olivia not to be a sore looser and you can't win everytime . . . I'll put it on the Parenting To Do list . . .  


No comments: