Olivia and Addison started dance together last year. Half way through Addie realized that she didn't love dance, quit and went to indoor soccer. But Olivia hung in there until April when she wasn't lovin' dance anymore . . . she loved everything about it except that she was always the last one to get her tap shoes on. Aghhh, the hard life, right?!
But then picture day came and the hair and make up more then made up for those stinky, slow tap shoes. She kept asking me to take pictures of her in different poses.
And she remembered that the red lip stick we had for such occasions was "Hot Tomato Red." She's been holding on to that once since Addison did cheer 1 1/2 ago and we bought it, but can't remember how to use the vaccum - from yesterday.
2 dances and 2 costumes . . . A Russian Princess and Leopard.
Again, request for extra pictures and it was self posed. I'll take as many pictures as I can get though because I did learn that they're only this little and this cute for such a short, short time. I love my pictures from Addie's first dance recital.
Olivia did great and Drew . . . oh Drew . . . loved every second of the dancing and every detail of the costumes.










No comments:
Post a Comment