We spent FHE making our Summer Bucket List and Summer Goals for 2012. We tried not to be as ambitious as last year and went a little easier (and do-able) this year. But I'm actually afraid it's un do-able now that we're actually 3 weeks into Summer.
The kids came up with some goals for the summer - completely undirected - so we'll see how that goes.
And in a fit of rage Drew ripped his off the wall and ripped it in half . . . he sure showed me.
Ansen and I came up with our own goals and I swear this is the summer of good health! I really need to continue to concentrate on my recovery and we need to pick up where we left off right before my accident and keep going with this health endeavour. Hoping for the best!




No comments:
Post a Comment