Drew is a sleeping terror.
We did a poor job with the sleep training on Drew and here we are - 3 years later - still dealing with it and I have no one to blame except myself.
I hate when I'm coming out of deep sleep just starting to realize that I'm hanging half off the bed. It usually takes me a few seconds to realize that someone is pushed right up against my back forcing me off my bed. I always assume it's Ansen, but it never is.
It's a child.
A child that is sprawled out enjoying some restful, comfortable sleep.
A child that is sprawled out enjoying some restful, comfortable sleep.
The child is 9 times out of 10 - Drew. Sometimes I can vaguely remember inviting him in, but I'm pretty sure usually he just climbs in and worms his way into the middle.
I know I'm not the only parent that experiences this "joy" of parenting.
I also wonder if part of the problem is there isn't room for him in his bed either . . .
It may be time to invoke Olivia's 2 "friend" maximum rule with Drew.





No comments:
Post a Comment