Ollie Dolly turned 6!
We did (another) water party, but this year prepared games (and more games) but only made it to a few since I guess I just planned some darn fun games.
Sponge Dodgeball - kept them busy for also a solid 45 minutes (I planned maybe 20) and I think they would have just kept going on that one, but I made us move on.
Here's boys vs. girls . . .
more games . . .
We made our own little baggies of homemade ice cream and had cupcakes.
Apparently I had my camera on some creative setting for this picture, but it's probably just the same since I dropped half the cupcakes of the stand on my way out the door - I would not of minded having a better picture of the excited birthday girl though.
And presents - as the very, very center of attention!
And you'll never guess who was more excited than Liv to get this awesome new Ariel . . . . I think time stood still for a few moments as Drew processed this new, very special addition.
And her friend literally gave it to her because she knew Drew had assumed ownership of her old one.
We celebrated with the family on her actual birthday.
She appropriately wore the "birthday" dress, which is celebrating it's 5th birthday wearing (from here, here, here and here - no pictures from year 1).
And luckily I have theses rainbow cakes down pat . . . It was a surprise for last year and now it's apparently a necessity.
Oh, Livvy - we love you!









1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Olivia! And what a fun cake! I love those colors!
Post a Comment